What is the return process for products?
Returning a product is a straightforward process:
- Initiate a Return: Fill in the online form, mentioning order ID, billing last name, and other identifying details like email or zip code. Mention the product(s) you’d like to return, return reason, product condition, and return resolution. It’s better to take some pictures so that our managers understand the situation clearly. Please wait until our team checks your request and responds to you. Check our Return Policy before submitting your request.
- Receive Shipping Label and Package Slip: Once your request is approved, we will provide you with a Shipping Label and Package Slip. The Shipping Label must be clearly labeled on your return package, and the Package Slip must be put inside the parcel with the product(s) you return.
- Package Your Product: Securely pack the product in the original packaging, if possible. The product must be in good condition and unused.
- Ship the Product: Send the package to the address we provide. We recommend using a traceable shipping method to ensure the safe and documented delivery of your return. It’s important to note that the return shipping costs are paid either by a customer or our store, depending on the return reasons.
- Receive Your Refund or Replacement: Once we receive your returned item and inspect it, we’ll process your refund or send out a replacement product as per your request. Please keep in mind that, usually, it takes about 3-5 business days (depending on your bank) to send money back to the original form of payment.